Why the hell would I care and who the hell is meg?
Seems like a Facebook farce to me, I'm not going to click links and watch videos for a chance to win a bloody Toyota Prius! And what the hell sort of petrol company flogs off a Prius as a promo tool?
Might as well be a solar panel the tools.
There is no easy sign up option, no scratch and win, just a video I have no interest in watching and this load of gobblygook indicating that once more if you're not part of the Facebook fuckwit crowd you can't play.
How to play:
- Enter your unique code to get started (So if you haven't fucking signed in where do you enter your code?)
- Sign in via Facebook or by registering your details (Where the fuck do you sign in?)
- Check out the daily clue and try to work out where in New Zealand Meg is hanging out for that day.
- Search for Meg’s location on the map and use the zoom (+/-) to get close enough to drop your pin
- Drag and drop the pin on the map to make your guess
- Drag the pin around to refine
- Confirm your guess
- Play again if you have another unique code
So shove ya promo where the sun don't shine Z. I don't do Facebook and I'm not playing! And I won't be back.