Wednesday 15 March 2017

Sons of Anarchy

Watched this series a few months ago in a sort of mini binge. Saw a comment on Gab.AI and it reminded me of my roundup comment re the series...this is it
"You can tell some chick is involved in this, they've turned some of the greatest rock music of all time into sappy fucking simpering ballads, and it’s enough to make a man puke!
In all the years and all the gangs I've bumped up against from time to time, such as the Mongrel Mob, Black Power, Gypsy Jokers and the Finks, Southern Vikings, Headhunters and Nomads, I've never seen or heard of all this fucking man love and I have never FUCKING ever seen one of them kiss another. EVER!
Written by fags, chicks and wannabe's."
 The comment refers to gangs in two countries from a time when I was young and even more stupid than I am now and had a tendency to go places smarter people avoided.



Different days.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete